Building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for a Proof-of-Concept project does not require a large engineering team. Join this bootcamp to get you started with no-code development, saving you the time to put ideas into actualisation and setting up a team.
You will be learning Bubble, one of the top no-code development platforms in this bootcamp. This is an introductory workshop that covers the basic features of the Bubble. You may join the bootcamp that allows you to build a platform after the bootcamp.
The workshop will be ended off with some guidance on working on a Proof-of-Concept project, conducted by business consultant from BlackStorm Consulting who worked with many startups.
Read more about the benefits of building product with Bubble.
Total fee: US$300
To secure your slot:
Please pay US$50 non-refundable deposit via this platform. The deposit will only be refundable on a case-by-case basis upon the sole discretion of the organiser. The remaining fee can be paid in three (3) monthly instalments upon request, supported by Pace.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org upon payment of deposit to finalise the schedule of the bootcamp.
The half-day bootcamp will be conducted from 10:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:00 (GMT +08)
• October 31, 2021 (Sunday)
• November 7, 2021 (Sunday)
• November 14, 2021 (Sunday)
• Lesson 4: November 24, 2021 (Wednesday)
Note: The classes will commence with a minimum of five (5) participants.
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAMME COVER:
Lesson 1 by Scaleup Technologies (2 hours)
• An introduction to Bubble’s core features and functions
• Building a database for a landing page
• Building User Interface (UI) of a landing page
• Manage the data collected from the landing page (Create, Search, Edit, Delete)
Lesson 2 by BlackStorm Consulting (2 hours)
Learn to structure a Proof-of-Concept project, monitor the performance and market the results
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE WORKSHOP:
• US$100 discount for Advanced Bootcamp
• Access to course materials and session recordings
• US$30 Xprenia credit for unlimited subscription plan or premium workshops
Note: Please note that the instructors may be any of them in the following list representing respective organisations.
About BlackStorm Consulting
BlackStorm Consulting is a Singapore-based business scaler that specialises in corporate strategy, profit management and market entry in Southeast Asia. Our clients and connections are internationally present and range from small and medium-sized businesses, MNCs, to government agencies. We are partners to a few international startup accelerators and innovation hub.
Check out the profile of the instructors:
• Paddy Tan | Serial Entrepreneur & Investor: https://askexpertsanything.com/course/view/682
• Jeslin Bay | Managing Partners | BlackStorm Consulting:
• Shelby Tee | Managing Partners | BlackStorm Consulting:
Some testimonials about the instructors:
"Great workshop! Love how detailed and clear the slides are. One of the best startup oriented workshops I've attended!"
"Love how detailed and clear the slides are. Many things. My main pain point has been figuring out my cap table and valuation. I received good actionable insights on this. Thank you."
About Scaleup Technologies
Scaleup Technologies is a Singapore-based startup company that provides digital solutions and web app development for business needs. We comprise a team of entrepreneurs who specialise in helping businesses to scale up their growth and revenue by harnessing the power of technology.
Check out the instructors’ profiles and testimonials: https://excel.scaleuptechs.com/
Unsure if these classes are suitable? Speak to the instructors to learn more:
• Tony Tan CTO & Co-Founder | Scaleup Technologies | Tri Consultancy | Core Invest Institute | TripFreeGo: https://askexpertsanything.com/course/view/699
• Cathlyn Liew | Co-Founder | Scaleup Technologies: