(This is a private by invitation only event co-organised by NTU Campcode Hackathon, DEA, and Xprenia. Please do not enrol this course if you are not invited for it.)
Digital Entertainment Asset (DEA), a gaming specialist, envisions the value of digital data and the enrichment of the world with the power of entertainment. Founded in Singapore in August 2018, the company’s proprietary crypto asset “DEAPcoin” was listed on OKEx. They have developed the browser games “JobTribes” and the digital asset marketplace “Digital Art Auction” as businesses.
[NTU CAmpcOde Hackathon] Marketing for Entertainment Industry 2021.
We are looking for enthusiastic marketers among NTU students to come together to ideate and build the Best 30-day Marketing Plan for JobTribes.
Up to $200 cash vouchers and unlimited data plans sponsored by Zero1 to be won at the final challenge!
Check out the supplementary content provided in this listing to help you with your challenge.
JobTribes is a tactical cattle card game that everyone can play for free.
Players are also able to earn real money through this game
1. How to Market in Southeast Asia: https://www.xprenia.com/product/100098/how-to-market-in-southeast-asia
2. How to Up your Marketing Game: https://www.xprenia.com/product/100119/how-to-up-your-marketing-game-shelby-tee-blackstorm-consulting
3. Doing Sales vs. Doing Business: https://www.xprenia.com/product/100120/doing-sales-vs-doing-business-paddy-tan-blackstorm-consulting
4. Doing Business with Overseas Border Restrictions: https://www.xprenia.com/product/100121/doing-business-overseas-with-border-restrictions-jeslin-bay-blackstorm-consulting
Find out the art line up for DEA.
Find out the introduction of the Marketing Hackathon.
1. About NFT and blockchain in entertainment
2. About DEA
3. Demo of JobTribes & NFT Marketplace by DEP
The answers to the questions that were raised during Workshop #1.
1. Three Keys Elements of Marketing
2. Elements in a Marketing Plan
3. Some Case Studies