Price: SGD 2,500
If you are interested, please email email@example.com for the enrolment dates.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
Who should attend?
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale and provision, size, monitor, and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal, and as they become more proficient, they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
(1) Azure Administration
(2) Azure Virtual Machines
(3) Azure Storage
(4) Virtual Networking
(5) Intersite Connectivity
(7) Data Protection
(8) Network Traffic Manager
(9) Azure Active Directory
(10) Securing Identities
(11) Governance and Compliance
(12) Data Services
(13) Examination AZ-103
• Understanding of on-premises virtualisation technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks
• Understanding of the network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
• Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
• Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
• Classroom - Instructor-led
Module 1: Azure Administration
In this module, you’ll learn about the tools Azure Administrators use to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, Resource Manager, and Resource Manager Templates. The demonstrations in this module will ensure you are successful in the course labs.
• Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
• Azure PowerShell and CLI
• Resource Manager
• ARM Templates
Module 2: Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure virtual machines, including planning, creating, availability, and extensions.
• Virtual Machine Planning
• Creating Virtual Machines
• Virtual Machine Availability
• Virtual Machine Extensions
• Lab: Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
• Lab: Virtual Machines and Scale Sets
Module 3: Azure Storage
In this module, you’ll learn about basic storage features, including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and storage security.
• Storage Accounts
• Azure Blobs
• Azure Files
• Storage Security
• Lab: Implement and Manage Storage
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you’ll learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups.
• Virtual Networks
• IP Addressing and Endpoints
• Azure DNS
• Network Security Groups
• Lab: Configure Azure DNS
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you’ll learn about intersite connectivity features, including VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site Connections, and ExpressRoute.
• VNet Peering
• VNet-to-VNet Connections
• ExpressRoute Connections
• Lab: VNet Peering and Service Chaining
Module 6: Monitoring
In this module, you’ll learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure, including Azure Monitor, alerting, log analytics, and Network Watcher.
• Azure Monitor
• Azure Alerts
• Log Analytics
• Network Watcher
• Lab: Network Watcher
Module 7: Data Protection
In this module, you’ll learn about data replication strategies, backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.
• Data Replication
• File and Folder Backups
• Virtual Machine Backups
• Lab: Azure Site Recovery Between Regions
Module 8: Network Traffic Management
In this module, you’ll learn about network traffic strategies, including service endpoints, network routing, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Traffic Manager.
• Network Routing
• Azure Load Balancer
• Azure Traffic Manager
• Lab: Load Balancer and Traffic Manager
Module 9: Azure Active DI
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure Active Directory (AD), including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Join.
• Azure Active Directory
• Azure AD Connect
• Azure AD Join
• Lab: Implement Directory Synchronisation
Module 10: Securing Identities
In this module, you’ll learn how to secure identities, including Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset.
• Multi-Factor Authentication
• Azure AD Identity Protection
• Self-Service Password Reset
• Lab: Azure AD Identity Protection
• Lab: Self-Service Password Reset
Module 11: Governance and Compliance
In this module, you’ll learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, including role-based access control, users and groups, and Azure policy.
• Subscriptions and Accounts
• Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
• Users and Groups
• Azure Policy
• Lab: Role-Based Access Control
• Lab: Governance and Compliance
Module 12: Data Services
In this module, you’ll learn how to effectively share data using Import and Export service, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, and File Sync.
• Content Delivery Network
• File Sync
• Import and Export Service
• Data Box
• Lab: File Sync
Balan is a star Trainer-Coach, an accomplished seasoned IT professional with over 19 years of experience in large global data centre operations, IT strategy, technology services and more. Balan coaches many of our students with TechSkills in Cybersecurity and Microsoft Azure, bringing them to understand what skills are needed in the job market. As the trainer for the CFR, Balan testifies to the importance of being the first responder for Cybersecurity incidences that is in the workplace and industry as Digital Transformation progresses.
Eligible trainees can receive the CITREP+ course fee support of up to 70% or up to 90% for this CITREP+ Course. For full information on CITREP+ eligibility, please visit go.gov.sg/tesacitrep
For more information about the course
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.