Price: SGD 2,500
If you are interested, please email email@example.com for the enrolment dates.
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam is included with the class.
The class covers the following topics:
• What is Blockchain
• How does Blockchain work
• Types of Blockchain
• How is Blockchain different from what we have today
• What are use cases for Blockchain
• What does a Blockchain app look like
• How do I design a Blockchain app
• How do I develop a Blockchain app
• How do I test a Blockchain app
Who should attend?
This course is for those wanting to understand the main Blockchain Architecture Design and how blocks in a Blockchain interact.
(1) What is Blockchain, How Do Blockchain Work & Types of Blockchains
(2) How is Blockchain Different Than What We Have Today? What Does a Blockchain Application Look Like? & How Do I Design a Blockchain Application?
(3) How Do I Develop a Blockchain Application? How Do I Test a Blockchain Application? & Use Cases for Blockchain
(4) Examination (CBSA)
We provide instructor-led in three modalities:
• Instructors at classroom locations globally
• Instructors Onsite at your location
• Via WebEx led by an Instructor with live labs
What is Blockchain, How Do Blockchain Work & Types of Blockchains
Chapter 1: What is Blockchain
• Blockchain Basic Principles
• Centralized and Decentralized Ledgers
• Mechanics of Blockchain
• What is a Block?
• How are Blocks Chained Together?
Chapter 2: How Does Blockchain Work
• Benefits and Drawbacks of Blockchain
• Public Public Key Cryptography
• Cryptographic Hashing
• Blockchain Consensus
• Proof of Work Consensus
• Proof of Stake Consensus
• Other Consensus Mechanisms Explained
• Lifecycle of a Public Blockchain Transaction
Chapter 3: Types of Blockchain
• Public vs Private Blockchains
• Open vs Closed Blockchains
• Open Source Blockchain Projects
• Blockchain Smart Contracts
• Tokens and Coins
• Using Gas in Ethereum
• “Blockless” Solution Platforms
How is Blockchain Different Than What We Have Today? What Does a Blockchain Application Look Like? & How Do I Design a Blockchain Application?
Chapter 4: How is Blockchain Different Than What We Have Today
• Types of Networks
• Centralized Networks
• Distributed Networks
• Decentralized Networks
• Software vs Firmware
• Blockchain vs Database
Chapter 5: What Does a Blockchain Application Look Like?
• Blockchain Application Architecture
• Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
• User Interaction Layer
• Smart Contracts/Chaincode
Chapter 6: How Do I Design a Blockchain Application?
• Guiding Design Principles
• Personas (User Types)
• User Stories (Application Interaction)
• Application Functional Requirements
• Application Technical Requirements
• Design Tasks
• Fundamental Design Questions
How Do I Develop a Blockchain Application? How Do I test a Blockchain Application? & Use Cases for Blockchain
Chapter 7: Data Protection
• Fundamental Design Concepts
• Calling External Contracts
• Error Handling
• Pull vs Push Payments
• On-Chain Data
• Local Testing Recommendations
• Not Using Agile Development Process
• Technology Design Decisions
• Monolithic vs Modular
• Complexity Models
Chapter 8: How Do I Test a Blockchain Application?
• Blockchain Testing Approaches
• Unit Testing
• Developer Level Testing
• Configuration & Environment Testing
• Load/Performance Testing
• Volume/Stress Testing
• Regression Testing
• Application Bug Classifications
• User Load Testing
• Key Blockchain Architecture Testing Questions
Chapter 9: Use Cases for Blockchain
Real-world implementations of Blockchain
Dr. Rizal Mohd Nor
Dr Rizal is our highly sought after trainer-coach for Blockchain technology. With nearly 20 years of experience in the IT industry, Dr Rizal stands out with his experience and expertise in Blockchain solutions. He contributed his expertise to various companies like Cendee Sdn. Bhd, TruID Sdn. Bhd and KPMG Malaysia, and he will be able to tell you the ever-expanding job opportunities in blockchain. In addition, he has personally coached several batches of students on a career in blockchain.
Mr Wong Wai Kean (Steven Wong)
Steven Wong has 26 years of industrial experience in the Computing Industry. His first six years as a system engineer developing and delivering System, Networking & Security Solutions incorporated an enterprise-wide data centre. Then he was a Technology Consultant for Hewlett-Packard. After that, he was with HP (pre-merger Compaq/Digital) for ten years. His current ten-year core competency is delivering training on Cisco Data Center, Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Security and Service Provider. He also has extensive experience teaching Juniper, VMware, Nutanix, IBM Websphere Application Server, BlockChain Technology, SoftLayer Fundamentals and Design Workshop courses around Asia Pacific countries. Besides training, he also works as a freelance consultant to implement IBM Softlayer or Bluemix infrastructure, VMware Data Center and NSX integration with Citrix NetScaler. He holds multiple certifications, including Cisco Certified System Instructor (CCSI), Juniper Network Certified Instructor (JNCI), VMware Certified Instructor (VCI), Nutanix Certified Instructor, Certified Citrix Instructor, Certified Blockchain Solution Architect Instructor, IBM SoftLayer/Bluemix Infrastructure and WebSphere middleware products Certified Instructor.
Eligible trainees can receive the CITREP+ course fee support of up to 70% or up to 90% for this CITREP+ Course. For full information on CITREP+ eligibility, please visit go.gov.sg/tesacitrep
For more information about the course
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Providing you with a glimpse into what Blockchain is, the main Blockchain Architecture Design, how to develop and design a Blockchain Application as well as the use cases for Blockchain.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anybody who is keen to understand the main Blockchain Architecture Design and how blocks in a Blockchain interact.
Dr. Rizal Mohd Nor is an Assistant Professor of the International Islamic University Malaysia and part of the Executive Committee of the International Council of Islamic Finance Educators.
Dr. Rizal is a highly sought after trainer-coach for Blockchain technology. With nearly 20 years of experience in the IT industry, Dr. Rizal stands out with his experience and expertise in Blockchain solutions. He contributed his expertise in various companies like Cendee Sdn. Bhd, TruID Sdn. Bhd and KPMG Malaysia, and he will be able to tell you about the ever-expanding job opportunities in blockchain. He has also personally coached several batches of students on a career in blockchain.