Book an expert
Expert: Jeslin Bay | BlackStorm Consulting
Arrange a 60-min online call with the expert.
60-min online call (on platform indicated by the expert)
1 follow-up email
10% discount on the subsequent call(s)
Get your answers within minutes
Save your time and resources on figuring things out yourself on areas that you are better at.
Get impartial advice
Receive advice from experts who share based on their experience and knowledge in their subject matters.
Book a session
Meet the expert
Jeslin Bay is the Managing Partner of BlackStorm Consulting. As a business scaler, she has expertise in business partnerships, human resources, market-entry, and business structuring in Southeast Asia. She also co-founded a fashion brand, SHINE APART, which specialises in loud outerwear stylish yet professional pieces.
Being trained in operations and organisation management, Jeslin also conducts deep analytical dives into target subject matter, both internally and externally. Her responsibilities also include formulating frameworks and business tools to provide objective and innovative solutions to the clientele and business development.
Expertise: Operations, Startups, Business Management, Southeast Asia
Managing Partner at BlackStorm Consulting
Co-founder of SHINE APART
HYPE Sports Innovation Mentor
Nanyang Polytechnic Mentor
- Understanding the Culture of Relationship-building in Asia | read more
- Innovation Hubs – The Next Craze | read more
- Preparing Your Company for SEA Market | read more
- What Makes a Strong Culture in an Organisation | read more
- Scaling in Taiwan | read more
- Competing in a Data-driven World | read more
- Importance of Workplace Experience | read more
- Avoiding Fundraising Pitfalls | read more
- Smart Capital: Why Finding the Right Strategic Investor is Critical for Growing Beyond the Seed Stage | read more
How to Scale Your Business | read more
- How do You Tap on a Crowdfunding Platform for Your Entry into Southeast Asia | read more
- Doing Business in Singapore | read more
- Fundraising 101: Level-Up Your Fundraising Strategy | read more
- How to Scale Up in Southeast Asia | read more
- Develop Business: Overseas with Border Restrictions | read more
"Business expansion is not just a process of business model translation, but an approach to engaging new customers through language and content to optimise consumer appeal and increase sales."
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on live streams, news and more right in your mailbox.